Visitors Are Welcome at St. Paul’s Vero Beach Church
- Greeters in red shirts are on hand to welcome you and answer questions.
- Pick up a bulletin on your way in. It contains the service outline. Also, take a moment to look at the weekly announcements
- Coffee and refreshments are served immediately after the services. All are invited to stay and enjoy fresh coffee and treats.
- Park at The Surf Club. Overflow parking is available in the lot directly across the street.
St. Paul’s Church worships in The Surf Club which is less than ½ mile north of Jaycee Park. See the map below for directions.
Children’s Church (available for the 10:00 a.m. service)
- Children ages 2 years to 6th grade are invited to attend Children’s Chapel, located downstairs. The children will then join their parents for communion. For those parents who want to attend coffee hour, children will be invited downstairs for snacks, games and social time. Infant care is also available. For additional information, please contact Robin Hanson.
The Lord’s Supper
- All baptized Christians are welcome to receive The Lord’s Supper.